Tuesday 16 January 2018

Shabby chic cards with Dots n Stripes

Hello friends,

How is your New year going?.This is the week "Creativation" is going to happen,"Dress my craft" is going to exhibit there and we are all super excited about it:).
For my post today,i made a set of shabby chic cards  using the "Dots n stripes" paper pad.These papers are so versatile and have some beautiful colors.I tried a different color combo(for me)grey and teal ,created the background  using "Vintage script" stencils and created my layers with chipboard,laces,fussy cut flowers and prima flowers.I finally sprinkled lots of Dress my craft sequins and  rainbow glitters as toppers,these makes everything shine :)






Supplies used:
Dots n stripes 12*12 paper pad
Vintage script stencil
Rainbow glitter 
Play with green sequins 

Thank you for stopping by.
Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment