Thursday 18 January 2018

MIX MEDIA TAGS- WITH DMC STENCIL

Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,
Are you all ready for CHA 2018? With DMC Booth, very first time. I am super excited about it.
NAVJOT GUJRAL here with another post on one of the awesome product range from DRESS MY CRAFT- STENCILS (12 STENCILS OF BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS). Yes yet another huge successful product under DMC. So let’s focus on STENCILS!!!!! The size of stencils is super friendly- A4. Super versatile stencils, great to use on cards, scrapbooks, tags, bookmarks, fabric, canvas, art journals-  with Inks, Mediums, Acrylic colors, Sprays, Texture paste etc. etc. etc…………. sky is the limit. I was super excited to use the stencils for my latest MIXED MEDIA TAGS.  

Coming to my tags, I made these with GRAPHIC45- Ivory Tags. Using only one stencil I created both. I have used THUMBPRINT STENCIL.

For the first tag, I have done a coat of heavy gesso- white on tag. Then I gave a thin coat of white crackle texture paste. Now it’s time to use my stencil, I used light paste here. Huge thumb print is perfect for a background to paste n enhance my focal point image- Butterfly.
I randomly colored my background with mica powders, pearl water colors, color burst. To highlight the raised area more, I used few prima waxes as well. I splattered few drops of white n black Lindy’s sprays. I stamped butterfly and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then colored it with pearl water colors.
I added few paper n metal embellishments and DMC cord underneath my butterfly. Pasted all together. I have also used super cute fashion accessories on my tag.
With glass glitter and micro beads I gave it finishing touch. Finished it with tying ribbons n cords.

Let’s move on second one. For the base of my tag I have used the same process as of first tag.
 Here I have used the lines area of my stencil. Super awesome feeling with the result. 
This time I colored my background with pearl water color and acrylic paint sparks- RAVEN BLACK from Prima. Also I randomly stamped a small butterfly image. To give more dramatic looks to my tag, I have splattered few drops of Black Gesso and White Lindy’s spray on my tags background.
I stamped same butterfly with black archival ink on DMC floral oriental collection and colored with same colors. Time to paste all things together. This time I have pasted Oval Diamond Tile and black cord underneath by butterfly. Again I also used my all time favorite clear drops to enhance the beauty of my tag.
With black glass glitter and silver micro beads I gave it finishing touch. Finished it with tying raffia and cord of black n white color.

Do give your valuable comments.
See you all very soon, till than HAPPY CRAFTING……………………………………

PRODUCTS USED-----


4 comments: