Sunday 28 January 2018

Shabby Cards with Mix & Match of DMC papers


Hello wonderful people,

How have you been? I am sure you have been enthralled with the shares of the looks of the amazing DMC stall at the Creativation 2018. Our products have received an enormous response and we can't wait to share you the new add ons to your favourite Indian brand - Dress My Craft in next couple of days. 

Today I have created two mixed-media card amalgamating the two beautiful lines of DMC papers & miniatures:

Take a cuppa and enjoy the picture-heavy post.










If you have survived my long post, I hope you are inspired to get into some messy-card making ;). Would love to see your creations with these beauties

Hugs,
BK

Product:
dots-n-stripes-12x12-paper-pad
White Gesso
Clear Glue
Leaf dies
Art stones
Dina Wakley Acrylic paints
Glossy accents
Water mister
Heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment