Wednesday 9 May 2018

Baby Box highlighting Sequins, glitters, Dome and miniatures + Box Tutorial

Hello Everyone!

Manu here and I hope you are loving the gorgeousness pouring in on this blog. The DT's have been posting some amazing creations and they all showcase the wide variety in which you can use the Dress My Craft products.

I'm highlighting the amazing sequins, miniatures, Dome and the glitters range Dress My Craft has today. I have made a cute Baby Box highlighting these super cute elements to jazz up your creations and I must say that these are a truly must have products in your stash to add that bling and extra gorgeousness in the creations.
I also have a little tutorial on how I made the base of the Baby box. Embellishment is entirely one's choice, but I have the measurements of the box which I did.
Lets checkout the project.






The best part this Baby Box I think is this super cute Dome.

Lets check on how I made the Base Box.

1. Take the chipboard in these measurements as in the pic below.



My Box measures 7*5 inches with 3 inches as the height.  Since i'm making a box which will have a drawer, hence I have only 1 chipboard os 5*3 inches and from the other end I will slid in a co-orinating box.
Glue them all together using the glue gun.
This is how the box looks now.





2. Once the box is done, measure the corresponding stripes of paper and adhere to the sides of the box to make it extra sturdy. In the end, your box would look like this.




3. Cover the box with the pattern papers and also make a co-ordinating box to slid inside this box drawer.



4. Collect the embellishments you would be using. I'm highlighting the DOME in this baby box along with the sequins and glitters. Here is my material for the Dome.



This is how my dome looks like.



Did you notice the glitters and the sequins used in the box. Adhere art ingredients and then sprinlke some micro beads, Adhere the image you want in the dome and then place some sequins. Easy, right!

Lets embellish and this is how my final box looks like.





I have used some cute miniatures also. Here is an image of a cute basket. The basket has green moss attached along with some super cute flowers from Dress My Craft.


Lets checkout some more pictures.



Here is another cute miniature. Dress My Craft has the best miniatures and in the best quality. This super cute basket is again filled with the micro beads.


























Did you see the sheen the micro fine sparkling dust gives to this window?? Looks lovely!


I hope you liked the baby box and I bet that these products would be now in your wish list. Do try these out and I'm sure that your work would be taken a step further with these lovelies.


Materials Used




1 comment:

  1. Precious! Just beautiful! I didn’t see the dome in your shop. Also wondering about the pearls on a string or wire. Was that available? ❤️❤️❤️ I need to do a baby boy project but I think this is probably over my skill level, but I do ❤️ It!

    ReplyDelete