Tuesday 8 May 2018

GET SET N GO GLITZY WITH DMC GLITTERS


Hello Everyone,
Navjot Gujral here again with my first post for May. Hope you all are having great, great time while doing Crafting. Same here, n in my today’s post I am focusing on one of my favorite product – GLITTER POWDERS from DRESS MY CRAFT. Yes my all time favorite product without which none of my projects get completed. These cuties are so pretty and coming in super cute jars as well. I am mad about Glitter powders and sure many of you too. No doubt these shimmers add an extra life to our projects. These we may add on any, any and anything. It may be flowers or background, shaker windows or adhesive sheets, texture paste or 3D gels, just add these and see the magic that you can’t resist buying it. And you know one best part is its coming in many different variations, so you may choose as per your requirements, But all are must have in your collection. It’s time to get all glitzy as we dive into DMC Glitters.
Moving towards projects, I have made four cards with amazing DMC Glitters for today’s post. Very simple and quick cards and believe me, camera only captures 10% of its beauty. Seeing is believing………………………………..

These are the heroes of my post today. Glitters are always an eye catcher! So it’s time for some tryouts

Let’s come to the first card, I want this card with very pastel shades, so I have chosen distress oxide inks to color my stamped images. For this amazing background I pasted two side adhesive sheet on Oriental paper and cut it through big shot plus. Firstly my die cuts only the adhesive sheet only, that exactly I want. I have used two glitters here for negative and positive portions.

Truly an eye catching way to dress up any background.



Now, turn of second. It’s really a fun card to make. I just simply mixed glitters with 3D gloss gel and spread it over stencil. Look at the amazing sheen.

This is really a fun technique u may also use transparent texture paste as well.

Coming to third card, here again see the magic of glitters with double side adhesive sheet.

I have used cherry lynn die and die cut few vellum flowers. On Vellum I already pasted adhesive sheet. After removing back of adhesive sheet I sprinkled super amazing rainbow glitter chunks, the Glam shine it gives is really awesome. It looks amazing on flowers.

If you want u may also color your vellum underneath with any inks. I too highlighted leaves with green ink.

It’s time for the last one. For this background I colored my card stock with few shades of Catherine Pooler inks. Over that I pasted double sided adhesive sheet and sprinkle MICRO FINE GLITTER POWDER.

All I can say is “WOW”. Amazing the difference a little glitter can make.

Here on my flowers I have sprinkled RAINBOW GLITTER CHUNKS just around the petal with the help of new silicon glue. Little dimensional result is too good. And you may apply any glue which dries clear and sprinkle the Glitters.

You can pretty much add Glitters to anything. Glitters are Classy! You often need a large volume of Glitter Powders to really pull off a project.
So this is it for today, hope you all liked. See you all very soon. Till than HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRODUCTS USED-----






No comments:

Post a Comment