Monday 7 May 2018

Charming baby girl | Layout

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was jam-packed with lots of work as I'm going to be shifting to our new apartment next week. It's absolutely a great feeling to accept the fact of having a new pretty craft studio and at the same time it is panicking. It's the start of a new week with new hope, new goals and a new post created using two paper collections from Dress My Craft. I've created a Charming baby girl layout using both exceptionally beautiful papers called Charming baby girl and Dots n Strips.
Trying out something new is hard only for those, who perceive it negatively. So I tried my hands for the very first time on a Baby Layout. I hope you like it and don't forget to be awesome today.








Materials used:
Chalk edgers 


No comments:

Post a Comment