Friday 4 May 2018

Kitchen shadow box card and Dresser

Hi Folks

I am bringing today a shadow box card made on kitchen theme with cute miniatures from Dress My Craft. Shadow box cards are one of my all time favorites as they give all the freedom to play with 3D objects and yet are so easily presentable in the form of a card. ! Know what I mean .. (wink!)

Here is what I made


                  I loved how the miniatures are so well defined and instantly bring any theme to life .


                                                   The flour bag is my absolute fav !


                                    I have another small dresser to share


                           The dress form is sprinkled with micro file glitter from DressMyCraft



          Tassel and heart charm make this a perfect box to store your jewellery and other nic nacs.


I hope you liked my creations today. List of supplies are below, enjoy !

Flour bag
Serving tray
Miniature tea set
Miniature basket
Miniature basket
Moss
Miniature pot
Pollen stem
Microfine glitter
Large pink tassel
Crystal heart charm


Ciao~
Shubhra

No comments:

Post a Comment