Monday 14 May 2018

Smile with the world - Layout

Hello Everyone!

Manu here and I have a Mixed Media tag with you to share with you all. I'm sure you all must be enjoying the lovely creations by the DT members and soon we would be having some new inspirational projects with the newly launched paper packs, If you have not seen them, head over to the Crafters Corner website to see the new launch by Dress My Craft, I'm sure you would be blown over by the new paper packs!

My tag today is my experiments with Mixed Media. I'm new to MM and exploring the vastness this domain has to offer, lots to learn along the way! But one thing is for sure, MM is truly a lovely form of Art and has so much to offer and learn. I have used the Teenies Weenies collection which includes the 12*12 paper pack and the motif sheet to make this tag.
I was also recording the video along, but sometime during the recording it stopped and I didn't get to know, so I don't have a video of how I made this tag. But surely I would be doing a video soon.

Lets checkout the tag



I totally love the Dress My Craft paper packs for they offer so much, it's a complete bundle in itself and comes along with some super cute motif sheet containing elements co-ordinating with the paper pack along with the quotes.

Lets checkout more pictures from this tag! I'm learning MM and  I hope I learn along the way!




All the elements are from the motif sheet.






and that's from one more angle!! Checkout the gorgeous textures on the tag!











Mixed Media sure is addictive!




I hope you liked the tag and as promised, I will be doing a video of my future projects and share !

Products used from the store:
Teenies Weenies 12*12
Teenie Weenie Motif sheet
Distress Block stencil
Retro flower Yellow
Poppy Rose - cream
Sequins Family set
Pearl Micro Beads
Golden Antique Beads

2 comments: