Monday 14 October 2019

Altered Frame featuring Romantic Roses Collection

Hello My Friends!

I'm Brand Ambassador Shannon back today with a shabby, romantic altered frame that I think you are just going to love!

Please take a moment to follow me on my social media:
Instagram
YouTube
Facebook
Blog
Pinterest

First of all I'd like to say that as I was working on my project, it was turning out very Pink! This reminded me that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and so I chose to make my project an inspirational one.  Early detection saves lives.  So remind your loved ones to get screened and maybe someday we can put an end to Breast Cancer!



I chose to work with the Romantic Roses Collection this time, and it is a beautiful set! If you don't already have it, you MUST get it!! I covered my laser cut wood frame with white gesso and then used some paste through the Vintage Hearts Stencil. Next I added some rose colored paint and then toned down the color by dry brushing some white gesso again.


Then I glued one of the gorgeous papers from the Romantic Roses 12x12 paper pad to the back of my frame.  I added a resin frame and resin teacups to the corner of my frame and colored them in the same fashion as the frame.  I also added some flowers, foliage & leaves #5 die cuts, 5 mm Pointed Styrofoam Buds,  script chipboard and fussy cut an image from the matching motif sheets.




As a special touch, I used the Floral Sentiments - Wish & Hope die to cut out the word Hope to match my theme of Breast Cancer Awareness.


Finally, I used some soft matte gel and added some White Sunshine Sequins to my flowers.


I hope you enjoyed my project! Here are a few more photos and a list of all products used!




Products used:
Non-Stick Craft Mat - Thick
Paper Trimmer ( 6 inches x 12 inches)
Romantic Roses Collection Kit
Vintage Hearts - Stencil
5 mm Pointed Styrofoam Buds
Micro Sparkling Dusst - 30 gm
Foliage & Leaves #5 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
Floral Sentiments - Wish & Hope - Sentiment Dies
White Sunshine Sequins

Dress My Craft, Social Media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International Buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment