Sunday 12 January 2020

Mixed Media Layout Feat. the Be Mine Collection

Hello Crafty Folks,

I'm Manu and I'm back with a lovely layout featuring the Be Mine paper collection. 
Before I share the details of the project, I would love to share my social media handles in case you would wish to follow my work over at my channels.

You can find me at
FB: Manu Gupta
Youtube: Manu
Instagram: Manu.


I have used the Be Mine paper collection to make this layout and also have a video tutorial on how to make this pretty one. It's quite easy to make a layout, Mixed Media Layout's are fun to make and there is no definite way where to start, but the key lies in when to stop!
The Be Mine paper collection is available in 2 sizes, 12*12 and a 6*6 paper pack and the papers are ideal for making those Valentines themed projects. Let's check the layout.













Here is a video tutorial.


I hope you liked the video and would try one for yourself.


Products from the store:
Be Mine Paper pad 12"x12"
Be Mine Motif Sheet
Leafy Background Die
Red Hearts Sequins
Flower Pearls-Snow White
Satin Ribbon Twine-Red
Multi-Purpose Scoring Board 12"x12"
Non-Stick Bone Folder-2
Banner Punch



Happy Crafting!
Manu

2 comments: