Friday 4 October 2019

"Canvas Of Positivity" with Dress My Craft Pink Smoke Paper Collection

Dear Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here today,

What consumes your mind, controls your life. These beautiful words are my inspiration for this Mixed Media wall art today which I call “CANVAS OF POSITIVITY”


For me Positive thoughts are hallmark for positive actions. Once we start thinking in a particular way (and make sure we continue doing so), all our energies get channelized in a particular (positive) way. This keeps our mind stress free and we assimilate more, implement more and hence achieve more. But it is also our duty to broaden our perspective and inspire others by being the mirror to reflect positive thoughts. With this inspiration, I created this beautiful “CANVAS OF POSITIVITY”


The base of the canvas is created with lovely stack of pattern paper from the Pink Smoke Collection of Dress My Craft. On the base I have used paper from the collection and corrugated sheets, stencil using with texture paste to give layering effect.

Once my base is complete, I decorated the edges of the base with exquisite collection of embellishments, art stones and flower pearls beads.

On the base I have pasted fussy cut elements (flowers, leafs, vines, butterflies etc.) from Pink Smoke pattern paper collections and motif sheets of Dress My Craft. These elements are also layered to give the whole creation a 3-dimensional look.

The top is then further beautified with Blossom with Green Sequins, Crystal Ice Cubes, clear water droplets from Dress My Craft products.

The canvas is finished with inspirational sentiments fussy cut and pasted from motif sheets of Dress my Craft-Pink Smoke.








Hope this canvas inspires all of you to consider Life in a different and positive perspective. Hope you like this creation of mine and would try some of its elements in your own creation.
Would love to have your feedback and queries!!!

Products Used:
Pink Smoke Collection Kit
Distressed Blocks-Stencil
Flower Pearls-Golden
Blossom with Green Sequins
Crystal Ice Cubes
Clear Water-Droplets-Assorted
Paper Trimmer

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment