Tuesday 22 October 2019

Clear Shabby Chic Shaker Cards Feat Pink Smoke Collection | Video Tutorial

Hello there,


This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing this wonderful idea of making acetate cards and make sequins the star of your cards/tags. I also have the video tutorial so you can make your own version. Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,


Blog: Handmade with Love
Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love



I used the beautiful Pink Smoke Collection Papers and the coordinating motif sheets. I love the motif sheets so much. They make for the perfect embellishment for any kind of project. And of course, the Angel Mix Sequins which is the highlight of these cards matches perfectly with this paper collection.



I also added some Micro Sparkling Dust to the cards to make them extra sparkly and dreamy. 



And of course, the Dress My Craft Foliage and Leaves dies are my all-time favorite to add interest to the composition. 

I have a video tutorial on how I made these cards from start to finish. Watch the video here,



Products Used

Pink Smoke Paper Collection
Pink Smoke Motif Sheet
Classic Doily Die
Angel Mix Sequin
Micro Sparkling Dust
Satin Ribbon Twine - White
Foliage and Leaves Dies #7

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 

For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment