Sunday 20 October 2019

Fairy pink smoke scrapbook | Meher

Hello everyone!
I hope you are doing great. This is Meher with a new post for this month and we are currently focusing on the previously launched paper pads. I have used the gorgeous pink smoke collection paper pad to create a beautiful fairy scrapbook.
If you ask me about the papers then I would say they are beautiful to create any kind of project with absolutely perfect mixed media look. I've used a lot of dies from dress my craft to embellish the scrapbook in order to give justice to the paper collection. I truly hope you like the project for today and do shower some love by sharing it.  Thank you for stopping by.

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the post while I explain you the details of the project.

The scrapbook is made using heavy chipboard with 1600gsm thickness and it contains six interactive pocket pages.


All the tags inside the scrapbook are punched with the beautiful circle dot border punch to give this amazing look to the scrapbook.






This scrapbook includes couple of 3D envelopes which adds more interest to the scrapbook. I've added a touch of blue by adding some sheets from the floral symphony collection.

List of materials used:

Pink smoke collection 
Pink smoke motif sheet 
Floral oriental cardstock
Circle dot border punch 
Scoreboard
Paper trimmer
Foliage leaves die
Foliage leaves
Gold and black sequins

Follow us:


Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For international buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE $150 WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries, please email us: info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment