Wednesday 20 November 2019

Christmas Memories Layout Feat. Christmas Bells Collection

Hello there,


This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing a Christmas layout idea to preserve Christmas photos and memories. I can't believe the year is coming to an end already. Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,


Blog: Handmade with Love
Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love



I used the stunning Christmas Bells Paper Collection and the coordinating motif sheets. The papers in this pack are so pretty and I love the motif sheets so much. They make for the perfect embellishment for any kind of project. 






I also used a few different Dress My Craft Dies to add layers and build the composition of this layout. Christmas dies are a perfect add on for this layout and would work great for cards and other projects as well.


Another absolute favorite product is the Micro Sparkling Dust that I cannot imagine my projects with these days. I love that it adds just the right amount of soft glitter and makes everything look good. I added the sparkling dust to the foliage.




I hope you enjoyed this project and are already feeling the Christmas vibe. Do let me know in the comments what all projects are you creating for Christmas.


Products Used




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 

For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment