Thursday 21 November 2019

This the Season for Giving


Hello, it is Patricia Manhire here and I am excited to share  a Christmas Card made using the beautiful Christmas Bells collection from Dress My Craft.


I really love the stripes die and I thought that I might have some fun with it and the Christmas Bells paper collection to get some depth to the gorgeous background image.  The poinsettias add to the festive feel and of course you have to have some snow and bling.










And here is a video on how I have made this card:

Products Used;





Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment