Wednesday 15 January 2020

Sweet Treats steal my heart away

Cupcake-Paper art

Hello to all, I am Vandana Senthil brand ambassador for dress my craft. Today it is all about Paper art. I decided to use Sweet treats paper collection recently launched by dress my craft. This collection is absolutely pastel themed and totally suited for my idea. The idea was to make a huge cupcake using these papers. I hope that this paper art inspires you and sparks your creativity to make more projects.
Do follow my creative trails on my social media handles:
Instagram @iridescentsecrets
Facebook: Vandana Senthil
youtube: iridescent secrets art 


Sharing a few shots of priceless memories in making of this creation.


Product listing:

Sweet treat Paper collection 12 by 12
Sweet Treats Motif sheets
Circle dot border Punch
circle chain border punch
Dress my craft Scorer board
Dress my craft Trimmer/scorer 6 by 12
Floral doily die/Easy cut machine
Dusty Attic chipboard(crafters corner)


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

6 comments: