Saturday 10 October 2020

Super Hero Shaker Cards | Video tutorial

 Hello there,
This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing some fun shaker cards using the bright and colorful My Super Hero Collection.
Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,
Blog: Handmade with Love
Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love
YouTube: Handmade with Love
 



Here's the process video




All the products featured in this project are as follows:
My Super Hero - 12x12 Paper Pad
My Super Hero Motif Sheets
Crystal Blue Sequins - 8 Gram
Flower Pearls - Golden
Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft
Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com​  www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment