Friday 9 October 2020

New born baby Frame | by Meher | Chirping Birds

Hello everyone, This is Meher from Meher Creations. You can follow me on my social media handles

Instagram

Facebook

I'm back with a new post for this month. You all know Dress my craft has a lot of paper packs on different themes but hardly few people know that Dress my craft has a separate set of pattern papers on different themes under "Me collection". Set of papers in this collection are not in the form of booklet like the regular ones but trust me the designs are super awesome and deserves a lot of attention. 

Today I've created a beautiful baby project with Chirping birds paper collection. Some paper packs are just so good that you can create your own theme with the designs that are included in the set. Picking up chirping birds collection to create this baby project was a fair and good decision. The designs are just soothing to eyes and that's what I prefer for a baby project. 

I created a 3D frame for a new born baby with all the little details I really hope you like it.









Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 

For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

​www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. It's super lovely project ! May I know the size of this shadow box frame ?

    ReplyDelete