Monday 11 September 2017

Mini album

Hey everyone,
Hope you're doing great.
You guys must be knowing Dress My Craft has launched super gorgeous hydrangea laws papers in 6 by 6 inches which are really cute and so much fun to use in cards, albums and altered projects. You should also know that these papers are thick and perfect to use especially in your cards and albums because your projects once completed, look sturdy and beautiful.
Well, as soon as I received my package the only thing that came on my mind is to created an album with these papers and I just got started with cutting my chipboards and Cardstocks. I have used a chipboard frame to set my center of the cover and heat embossed it using shabby pink embossing powder. This power has a mixture of golden color that gives a beautiful effect once blended.
The inner pages of my album have some flaps, pockets and evelopes. I picked up some metal charms to make a bunch for the spine and hanged it using a brad.
Below I have attached couple of pictures to show you what exactly I've created using these papers and I just hope you all like it.








List of materials: 


4 comments: