Monday 17 December 2018

Flowers Foursome on Cards and Envelopes

Hello !!!!

This is Anita here with super pretty projects highlighting the floral dies from Dress My Craft.
I am so happy that these dies are now always available for us at the store and are so reasonably priced that its an awesome treasure for flower makers like me.

Before I take you to my projects gallery below, did you see the new Christmas dies that were released a few days a go. These are too good and will be so great to help you create beautiful Christmas projects.
You can buy them here and here
Besides these are so many new dies that are now available.
You can have a look at them here

I also made some new projects using the floral dies last month. You can find them here

So now let me show you my new projects that I have made using the Vellum , floral dies, groove golf tools and floral oriental paper. And the results will surely make you happy.


The soft tone of the vellum adds beauty to bright flowers. The 180 gsm vellum is an awesome paper that does not wrap or curl. I have lightly embossed the vellum for money wrap with an embossing folder . The Dress My Craft papers are perfect for the background against vellum. The flowers are all made with the Floral Oriental paper and coloured with Archival inks and shaped with the Groove Golf tools.






Adding water droplets to any project enhances that natural look of flowers .




List of Products used
Sparkling dust
Pointed Daisy flower
Five Petal flower die
Daisy Flower die
create a flower die
Pearl Micro beads
White Vellum 180
Floral Oriental paper
Whimsical hues 12 x 12
Dots and stripes 12 x12
Multi Purpose Scoring Board 12 x 12
Paper Trimmer

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    Can u tell me the size of dew drops u used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita
    You are the flower master! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete