Saturday 7 March 2020

THE VINTAGE TEAPOT

Dear Friends

Shalini Pahwa here today, You would all agree with me that a mother’s love is unlike any other and this one-of-a-kind relationships can never be compared with anything in the world. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. Mothers are like glue who hold the family together.



Today as I remember my creator, I wished to give her something of my own creation which she would cherish forever, I thought of creating an “Exotic Teapot’ out of the lovely" My Vintage Lady" range of pattern paper from ‘Dress My Craft’.

To create this ‘Vintage Teapot’, besides the Dress My Craft pattern paper, I have also used Three Petal Pointed Flower die of Dress My Craft  to create the lovely flowers which adorn the teapot. I have also used the My Vintage Lady motif sheet to fussy cut Foliage & Leaves dies of Dress My Craft Daisy Border Punch,to decorate my teapot.








In the ‘Vintage Teapot’ I placed a couple of chocolates and a few exotic tea bags that my Mom just loves. This I am sure would be a perfect way to say to her that I love her the most.





I hope you like my creation and would try something similar to create something for your mother.

Awaiting your comments and/or questions
 Have A Great Day!!!

Shalini Pahwa
Products Used:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay then...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound really creepy, maybe even a little "strange"

    WHAT if you could simply push "Play" to listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE?

    And I'm really talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!

    Think it's too EASY? Think something like this is not for real?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

    Sometimes the most magical blessings life has to offer are also the SIMPLEST!!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    YOU simply hit "Play" and watch money coming right into your life. starting pretty much right away.

    CLICK here NOW to play this marvelous "Miracle Money TONE" - as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete