Monday 19 October 2020

Paper Basket- full of surprises feat. Me Collection Papers by Ruchi’s Crafeteria

 Hello Everyone!

Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

So let's move to today's post. I've created some Paper Baskets full of crafty goodies like cards, bookmarks, pocket album and a ring binding album with lots of tags & embellishments 😊 Used Dress My Craft Me Collection paper pack for that.

Here are they...



I've used My Princess and Little Star paper packs from Dress My Craft Me Collection. Created a purse/ basket/ favor box and filled it with a Note Card, Bookmark, Mini Pocket Album, and a Ring Album with lots of tags inside. Plenty of room to paste your photos 😊
















My previous post with Transfer Me with a video tutorial is HERE
Pop up Box Card with Mini Moo papers- Video Tutorial
Home decor- Altered photo frame feat. Dream Door paper collection is HERE
A mini album using MY SUPERHERO paper pack is HERE
How to decoupage with Rice Paper', Video Tutorial is HERE
Favor Bags with WHISPERING LOVE papers are HERE
An album 'Treat To Eyes' with SWEET TREATS paper pack is HERE
A set of Masculine Cards with a video tutorial is HERE 
A Christmas Gift Box with a video tutorial is HERE
A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.
I've created a set of shabby chic cards using a gorgeous 'Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching a flip through of this beautiful paper collection by Dress My Craft.


Supplies used:

Papers-

Tools-

Dies-

Beads & Sequins-

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment